Tuesday, June 18, 2013

homework for Wednesday -

I will be working with Gina Rollins and Liz Greely on developing Ed Cafes with our new novel study units including: Wonder, Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life, My Life is Pink and Green, The Girl Who Could Fly Without A Motor , and The Young Man and the Sea.

We will use Diigo, Feedly, and Twitter and probably utilize other tools we learn this week to enhance these novel studies.

As a full team with Karen Jag, Marti Shaw, and Rich Smith, we have already begun organizing our helpful links page using Diigo.  We will look to use tools we learn from class to enhance our cross curriculum projects such as the explorer report and Great American project.

I will work hard on setting up a class blog!  Part of Tuesday's class I already found a new typing program, TypingClub, and I love and added it to our links.

I set up a Twitter and I will learn how to use this tool as well.

1 comment:

  1. This is a cool idea Kel, especially now that the kids have constant access. This would be a way for you to meet with book groups without actually having to physically be with them. You could suggest discussion questions and read their discussions. I hope you are able to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete